National Accounts Manager
Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
We are North America’s largest independent service provider for high-speed disc and decanter centrifuges. Our team members are curious, confident, and committed to helping our customers succeed. We are loyal to our customers, not equipment manufacturers.
We specialize in major and minor centrifuge service, remanufactured centrifuge equipment, and high-quality centrifuge parts.
To support our aggressive growth plans, we are seeking a talented National Accounts Manager to join our organization. This role is about working at the account level to grow utilization of our services to our ever-expanding customer base. Collaborate with our CSG and Sales teams to drive customer growth and satisfaction.
To be considered:
- We are looking for a highly effective salesperson that fits our culture.
- You must have a track record of building strong, productive customer relationships which drive repeat business and position the company for right of refusal.
- You must have had prior success in building strong working relationships.
- You must have keen senses about what you observe in the marketplace, be able to problem solve and navigate through those trends, and able to communicate market information and trends to an operations team.
- You must be mentally tough and display grit; able to comfortably navigate through adversity.
- You just be goal-oriented and committed to achieving goals that you set for yourself.
- You must be someone who approaches the world with a positive attitude, able to adjust and adapt to changing conditions and challenges.
- You must be able to operate with the highest level of integrity.
- You must be someone who can work independently and manage yourself while participating in a team environment.
- You must have the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities. Able to focus on the best opportunities.
- You must have the capability to think strategically about the business and our customers.
- You must be willing to travel extensively when needed (up to 75%).
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
Skills, Knowledge, Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical degree preferred.
- 5 plus years of sales experience. Preference in sanitary markets. Dairy industry a major plus. Experience with centrifuges is strongly desired but not required.
- This is a remote position.
- Must have earned over $80,000 in a prior selling role.