The Warehouse Team Member ensures that all our customers receive their parts in a timely manner while maintaining an accurate inventory. Our customers are not just other companies but other departments within Separators. We work to exceed the demands of all our customers, inside and outside the organization.
Job duties & tasks
- Order fulfillment
- Select, pack and ship customer orders.
- Ship and package parts for sales orders and field service/shop jobs.
- Receive parts
- Enter received parts in our inventory management software in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of Purchase Order pricing prior to receiving and stocking.
- Validate quantity matches packing slip prior to receiving.
- Manage inventory
- Will assist in our inventory cycle counts.
- Stock parts
- As needed, wrap, label and stock new parts.
- Communicate within the Separators team to ensure important information is shared in order to best serve our external and internal customers.
- Freight responsibility
- Ship and track LTL freight shipments.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Key performance metrics
- Accurate cycle counts
- On time order fulfillment
Requirements & qualifications
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Computer skills. Will need to have a deep understanding of Microsoft Office and be able to learn to use new applications.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills. Ability to remain focused as interruptions will occur.
- Willingness to take the initiative to ensure timely completion of tasks that impact on-time completion of jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Clear communication in emails and on the phone is important to maintain customer confidence, inside and outside the organization.
- Physical ability - You must be able to lift to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 8 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
- Willingness to adapt and change. Separators is ever evolving. Candidate must be able to evolve as well.
- Flexibility with work hours. You are willing and able to work overtime as required.
- Willing to be a part of a team. Must be willing and able to work great with others.
- Able to operate a forklift.