Machine Builder / Mechanic
We have an opening for a Machine Builder / Mechanic. We are looking for an experienced person (Full-time) M-F 7-3:30. We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and bonus program. We are looking for someone interested in a career not just a job.
- Must be a self starter with good work ethics
- Good Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to details is critical
- Good math skills using standard and metric measurements
- Metal working knowledge
- Welding experience a plus
- Ability to read and understand machine service manuals
Field Service Technician
Separators, Inc., North America’s leading centrifuge service provider is seeking a Field Service Technician. Candidate must have proven, hands on field service experience, dairy/food/sanitary processing experience preferred. This position will be responsible for performing scheduled and emergency field service, training and installation of high speed centrifuge equipment at customer processing locations. Acting as an extension to our field sales team, the successful candidate will effectively represent Separators, Inc. by possessing strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills. The candidate will be required to travel up to 60% and recognize Separators, Inc’s success is built upon our ability to react quickly to varied customer requirements.
Accountabilities Include: Ability to identify, isolate and correct operational issues with variety of high speed equipment while at customer locations and via telephone. Communicate with service coordination team to provide assistance with estimating service jobs. Provide start up and training on a variety of equipment. Troubleshoot existing and potential process problems affecting the operation of equipment being serviced. Complete ownership of customer experience including closing the service job by means of formal, documented communication with our customer representatives. Assist with the identification of parts required for individual service calls.
Candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Prior field service experience with industrial applications
- Approximately 60% travel required
- Ability to perform field (in plant) work
- Knowledge of PLC’s, motors and VFD drives
- Experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently and present positive image at customer locations
- Ability to read product manuals
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Participate in development of a successful field service team environment
- Maintain professional relationship with many internal and external stakeholders
- Timely and professional submission of all service and expense reports
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health/dental/life/disability insurance, 401K, quarterly and annual incentive compensation, vacation and holidays.