Regional Sales Manager - Central Region
Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
Do you have a proven sales record across an entire region? Do you know how to set big, bold sales goals (and continually hit them)? Do you have a passion for one-on-one connections with current and prospective customers?
If that sounds like you, come join us at Separators!
To support our aggressive growth plans, we are looking to add an experienced Regional Sales Manager to serve our Central Region territory (MN, WI, AR, IL, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, NE, ND, OK, SD, TX). This position reports to the VP Sales & Marketing.
To be considered:
We are looking for a highly effective salesperson that fits our culture.
- Has a track record of building strong customer relationships that drive repeat business and position the company for right of refusal.
- Has proven successful in finding, qualifying, and selling large capital sales and the services that go with them.
- Is in tune with today’s volatile marketplace, can problem-solve amidst changing trends, and can communicate market information and trends to an operations team.
- Is committed to achieving ambitious, self-identified goals.
- Approaches their work with the highest integrity and a positive attitude.
- Can work independently while participating in a team environment.
- Can balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities, while also being able to identify and focus on the best opportunities.
- Is mentally tough and can comfortably handle rejection and adversity.
- Can strategically solve for business challenges while meeting the needs of our customers.
- Has excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical degree preferred.
- 5+ years of sales experience, sanitary market preferred.
- Experience with centrifuges is strongly desired but not required.
- Must have earned over $80,000 in a prior selling role.
- Must be willing to travel extensively when needed (up to 75%).
While this is a remote position, being located in Minnesota or Wisconsin is preferred.