Customer Success Representative
As a member of the Customer Success Group (CSG), provide proactive assistance and creative solutions that help customers get the necessary service, repairs, or parts needed. The CSG works within the entire organization with a “can do” attitude to facilitate communication, assisting the various teams to satisfy the customer. This role has a focus on inside repairs.
- Actively manage a repair from needs assessment, rental, estimating through the repair process. As the customer advocate within the business, consistently work to exceed our customers' expectations while balancing the company’s best interest.
- Proactively working with customers to understand the details of their needs, provide the best solutions to fit their needs
- Reviewing service reports for additional services required post field service.
- Develop and gain commitment for rental bowls that facilitate customer repairs. Manage the status of Separators rental bowl fleet
- Work with the Inside Repair team to understand the details of a specific customer's repair and be able to communicate to the customer the benefits of the repair. Strong communication and mechanical aptitude are required.
- Developing and delivering quotes/estimates for parts, service, or repairs.
- Creation of Sales Orders and Job Orders that facilitate the operation and billing of customer requests in Made 2 Manage (M2M).
- Responsible to ensure customer requests are handled promptly and with the highest possible level of customer service.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High school Diploma. Post high school technical/business degree not required but preferred.
- 3+ years of customer service/success experience.
- Must be dependable/reliable.
- Strong attention to detail and organization and project management skills are essential.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to multi-task between several customer situations simultaneously.
- A consistent sense of urgency with problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed to work well within the entire organization, at all levels.
- Motivated to continuously exceed customer success expectations.
- Ability to work independently within a team, to accomplish desired goals.
- Willingness to take the initiative to ensure timely completion of tasks that impact on-time completion of jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, Proficient at Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM; Familiarity with M2M.