Customer Success Representative
Reports to: Customer Success Manager
As a member of the Customer Success Group, the Customer Success Representative provides proactive assistance and creative solutions that help customers to get the necessary service, equipment or parts needed. Customer Success Group works within the organization with a “can do” attitude to facilitate communication, assisting the various teams to satisfy the customer. Primary objective is cross-functional support for continuously improving customer success focus, while adhering to the “Sep Inc Way” and maintaining our company values.
- Answering in-bound Separators main line calls and forwarding to designated contacts
- Answering in-bound customer emails
- Responsible for ensuring customer requests are handled promptly and with the highest possible level of customer service. As the customer advocate within the business, consistently works to exceed the expectations of our customers, while balancing the company’s best interests.
- Responsible to Service customers for:
- Estimating, scheduling and maintaining service visit details
- Reminders of service due
- Perform out-bound In-House Service calls
- Assisting with creation and/or updating of In-House Service Leads
- Reviewing Service Reports and following through on identified actions needed
- Ensuring service jobs are completed and sent to the Accounting Department timely
- Follow up on service parts returning as needed
- Proactively connect with customers, working to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships to gain trust, valuable feedback and discover unmet needs, while facilitating the growth of customer relationships within the organization.
- Assist customers with credit applications and credit reference inquiries.
- Assist with ensuring customer deposits are received in a timely manner in support of in-house repairs and remanufactured equipment deliveries.
- Assist with creating/maintaining account specific dashboards
- Assist the Sales Managers with:
- Assist the Sales Managers and Department Managers with soliciting business
- Assist with maintaining CRM system (including maintaining and adding customer contact information), looking for opportunities to improve customer service and internal communication.
- Assist with maintaining Opportunity data within CRM, ensuring data is properly kept on Won and Lost Opportunities, as needed, in collaboration with internal customers. Ensure dead opportunities are closed.
- Assist with updating and maintaining customer safety documentation received directly from the customers as well as those electronic requests received from customer advocates such as but not limited to: ISNetworld, Avetta, and First-Verify.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Post high school technical/business school not required, but preferred
- 3+ years of customer service/success experience
- Must be dependable/reliable
- Available to work a minimum of 8 hours during a business day
- Onsite work location in Indianapolis office preferred; Remote work potential for candidate located in Mountain/Pacific time zone.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task between several customer situations simultaneously
- Consistent sense of urgency with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed to work well within the entire organization, at all levels
- Motivated to continuously exceed customer success expectations
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision as well as within a team, to accomplish desired goals
- Flexibility to stay after hours as needed to follow an active issue to resolution
- Willingness to take the initiative to ensure timely completion of tasks that impact on-time completion of jobs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM (preferred but not required)
- Physical ability to safely perform job functions which require continuous viewing of a computer screen, repetitive typing and data entry as well as a high percentage of sitting and telephone work