Separators, Inc. is seeking sharp, personable, highly organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building projects that use real-world problems. They will work towards continually improving the efficiency of the company’s processes while demonstrating the characteristics of the “Separators Way”. We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as an opportunity that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more. When evaluating candidates, we will work with them to match their skill set with the best potential project. The goal is to create a dynamic win-win experience where both the intern and Separators benefit.
- Work closely with the Technical Service Group (TSG) and the Shop Personnel to complete a project.
- Clearly document the progress and improvements made.
- Brainstorm, design, and create changes in the company that improve efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrate high execution and follow through. We want people who are willing to roll up their sleeves benefiting our customers, people, and organization.
- Learn from industry professionals to better understand application implementation.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related field.
- Proficient in SOLIDWORKS.
- Strong mechanical grasp.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to connect with all levels of the organization showing openness, transparency & humility.
- Ability to budget time out appropriately.
- Design and prototype a Separator Disc cleaning machine.
- Assist with the development of controls based (PLC, HMI) troubleshooting simulator for advanced training.
- Powered mechanical bowl lock ring removal device.