Separators, Inc. is seeking self-motivated, ambitious, and personable interns who are seeking the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while developing and optimizing projects within a fast-paced environment. Their insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels. They will work towards continually improving the efficiency of the company’s processes while demonstrating the characteristics of the “Separators Way”. We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as opportunities that include team building, career development opportunities, and more. When evaluating candidates, we will work with them to match their skill set with the best potential project. The goal is to create a dynamic win-win experience where both the intern and Separators benefit.
- Partner with our VP of Sales & Marketing to assist in the build-out of our new eCommerce platform.
- Manage our marketplaces and help oversee inventory replenishment, appropriate categorization, and tracking.
- Manage all day-to-day operational needs to keep the marketplace program running smoothly.
- Collect and analyze data to project inventory needs and identify consumer trends.
- Provide the team with necessary help when developing, expanding, and maintaining marketing channels.
- Support any reporting needs related to marketplaces and inventory.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our automation/controls.
- Clearly document the progress and improvements made.
- Brainstorm, design, and create changes within the company that improve efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrate high execution and follow-through. We want people who are willing to roll up their sleeves to benefit our customers, people, and organization.
- Learn from industry professionals to better understand application implementation.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be self-motivated, versatile, and a team player.
- Familiarity with HubSpot, eCommerce software such as Shopify, and ERP systems such as Made2Manage (M2M) is preferred.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale marketing strategies and tactics.
- Working knowledge of online/inbound marketing and communications principles and practices. Real-world experience in the field is a plus.
- Drive and passion to continue learning new marketing tactics and tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, persistence, and reliability.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to connect with all levels of the organization showing openness, transparency, and humility.